누리안X90

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자자유시간 조회 0회 작성일 2022-06-27 04:39:05 댓글 0

본문

New Volvo XC90 2024 - FIRST LOOK at Electric Successor Volvo Embla or Just 2023 Model Refresh

Before all-electric successor Volvo XC90 and XC90 Recharge are expected to receive one more 2023 or 2024 refresh. Second generation of Volvo XC90 has been produced over 8 years and the only a year ago it received some refresh - updated bumpers and grille.

Electric SUV replacement, which could be called Volvo Embla, is expected not earlier than in a few years, so next few years XC90 could be updated one more time. We tried to illustrated Volvo XC90 2023 refresh. Please take a look and let us know if you like such updates.

#VolvoXC90 #VolvoXC902023 #VolvoXC902024 #VolvoXC90Recharge
Vikram Dias : After driving the Volvo C40 Pure Electric Recharge in Fjord Blue, the Embla is just another gorgeous machine. Cannot wait for this production grade SUV now!
Nasıl Çalışır? : Ellerinize emeklerinize yüreğinize sağlık Süper
Gnaj : I wonder what’s the range for this one.. My family only owns volvo cars but I’m discouraged of how low their ev range is. Already pre ordered a Lyriq but still keep hoping volvo will come up with something better
Benjamin Smith : No.. No. NO. You've taken the front of the XC40/C40 and put it on the XC90 body. The XC90 will not be a BEV so it will continue to have a grill. That's the first thing. Second, they're not going with an XC40 front on their larger car. The "last" XC90 will be a facelift. The new XC90 Replacement BEV, that doesn't have an official name yet, will take design cues from the Concept Recharge Volvo has shown and looks quite different from the current car.
خالد البيومي : The black always suits me

21년형 볼보 XC90! 22년형과 어떤게 달라졌을까? 제일 중요한게 바뀌었네!

안녕하세요. 비니와 라리입니다. 2022년에
새롭게 출시한 볼보의 플래그쉽 SUV 2021
볼보 XC90 B6인스크립션을 만나보고 왔습니다!
22년형 XC90엔 있지만 21년형에 없는게 과연!!
어떤게 있는지 영상으로 확인해주세요!

구독과 종 모양 아이콘을 눌러 새 동영상을 확인해 보세요.
https://bit.ly/33LqQ6c

구독과 좋아요는 비니와 라리에게 큰 힘이 됩니다.

✔비니 인스타 : https://www.instagram.com/car_bini/
✔라리 인스타 : https://www.instagram.com/rari_carbini/
✔협찬 및 문의 : bin6363@hanmail.net

#BMWX5 #GLE #XC60
사드오닉스 : 2열에 홈은 볼보순정 파츠로 나오는 안전 그물망을 설치할수 있는 홈입니다 (철재 구조물) 2열 폴딩상태에서 많은짐을 높게 적재했을시 앞쪽으로 짐이 넘어오지 않게 막아주는 역할을 합니다 3열에도 보시면 똑같은 홈이 있습니다
둥이둥이들 : 플러그인 하이브리드 타고 있는데.
패밀리카로 좋은거 같아요..
에어서스 있어서 승차감도 좋구요..
이번에 출시된 플러그인 은 주행거리도
60키로 정도 간다 하드라구요..

독3사에 비해 화려함은 없지만..
나름대로 매력은 충분히 있는거 같아요.ㅎㅎ

영상 잘 보고 갑니다..
봄바람 : 드디어 우리가 원하던 영상이 완성되었다!
무조건 구독좋아요 박고 시청하세용
Bartolomeu Días : ✨❤️Además, me encanta ver a Lari detrás de el bolante de conductorsus pies me gustan mucho❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️✨
Mr Cho : 플레그십 모델은 항상 라리와 함께 구경해야 좋아요

Volvo XC90 Hood won't Open

Hood Pops, but can't get the rest of the way Open. There's simple trick to get past this. You don't need to be a mechanic.

You'll need something long and skinny with a flat end (at least 12-14 inches). A Screw Driver, a skinny wooden dowel, and aluminum broom handle might even work.
Hervaven Gill : Wow amazing thanks so much for video . I drive a truck and my Volvo sits for a week at a time so battery needs to be disconnected . I would have been in a jam .thanks to this video im not stuck. Love the way this dude explained and showed how exactly it works
E31Gill : Thank you for this neat tip. My XC90 has been parked for over a year and the sticky bonnet has happened to my car. This tip is invaluable!!!
Floh Trieb : Thank you man, had exactly the same problem. Your video gave me a good idea how it works.
Then I cleaned the parts where they rotate with WD40. After I sprayed in silicone oil and on top Silicone fat.
Moving the parts by hand a couple of times and now it works. The screwdriver solution is not for every day use, especially at night.
Happy New Year from Russia )))
50waldo : Thank you for this video, you saved my time and helped to solve my problem.
chrisdemoore : Thank you! In my case tonight I only had a breaker bar to hand, of which the handle conveniently fits through the gap and pops the catch :) looks a bit extreme though haha!

#누리안X90

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 8,302건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.immono.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz